Commercial Painting vs Residential Painting
Commercial painting involves large-scale painting projects covering stores, office buildings, restaurants. Residential painting is also known as house painting. It involves painting an apartment, condos, or other multi-family residences.
Services Provided by Commercial Painters
Commercial painters have a high skill set required to update both the interior and exterior of commercial buildings. They are best for painting your retail store, apartment complexes, offices, restaurant, etc. Commercial painters specialize in painting large buildings. They offer new drywall painting, masonry repair, roof coatings, condo association painting, multi-unit exterior painting and more.
Services Offered by Residential Painters
Residential painters offer interior and exterior painting services for homes. They specialize in making the living space aesthetics and perfect. From wall painting to ceiling and trim painting, residential painters provide in-depth painting services to enhance the home's aesthetics. They focus on transforming the aesthetics of the home space.
Commercial and Residential Painting Differences
1. Commercial painters have the experience of working with other contractors due to working on large-scale projects.
2. Residential painters have little knowledge of commercial projects.
3. Commercial painters understand and adhere to government regulations regarding safety measures and other guidelines, while residential painters are not bound by the strict standards.
4. Commercial painters are also industrial painters, while residential painters are called house painters.
5. Commercial painters have large teams of workers to fast-track big projects, while residential painters have small teams.
When searching for the painting company in Jacksonville to hire, ensure that you choose the company that offers the same company suitable for your project. This is crucial to achieve the best results possible and meet the safety regulations laid down.